One Year Ago
This evening, I spent some time migrating over old blog entries from the TWiki version of my blog. This is a project I’ve been meaning to do for some time, along with moving some other content on oldblog.phoneboy.com to more suitable locations. This evening, I was looking at entries from April 2004, which happens to be one year ago.
Among other things, that month I was:
- Looking forward to the birth of my daughter, who is now almost a year old!
- Talking about officially starting to do some work for Voxilla.
- Being one degree away from Tech TV, which has been destroyed by merging with G4.
- Migrating content from other CMS systems for phoneboy.com (seems like I’m always doing that!) and migrating where phoneboy.com was being hosted.
- Complaining about work.
- Reminiscing about the stuff I watched on TV.</ul>
Sounds like not too much has changed.