The Peapod: Not Exactly The Plugin Hybrid We Want
The car comes in 2, 4, and 6 person models. Takes 6 hours to charge on a standard 110v plug. The range is about 30 miles with a top speed of 25 mph. Around here, I’d be getting my ass run over if I drove that slow!
Theoretically, it will be in production in 2009, but is this the right car? Need about thrice the speed and range. Then we’re talking something I might buy.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Shiny, Happy Chrysler EV Really Called GEM Peapod [Chrysler GEM Peapod]
- Peapod Electric Car Makes Us Smile Even While It May Eat People [Electric Cars]
- Peapod Electric Car Makes Us Smile Even While It May Eat People
- Senate’s plug-in tax credit has something for all
- Senate passes legislation including PHEV tax credits
- Step right up, get your plug-in Jeep