Scott Bourne Facts
The premise is fairly simple: to pay homage to the man who bought a metric ton of iPhones and bragged about this fact on MacBreak Weekly, a fan decided to create a site called Scott Bourne Facts. It’s modeled after a similar site done for Chuck Norris called Chuck Norris Facts.
In the Chuck Norris site, the quotes are about how Chuck Norris can basically beat you six ways from Sunday. Such lovely gems as:
- Guns don’t kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.
- Chuck Norris doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.
- There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.
In the Scott Bourne site, the quotes relate to the number of iPhones Scott Bourne has, for the most part. Gems such as:
- When Scott Bourne’s iPhone falls in the water, Scott’s iPhone doesn’t get wet, the water gets Scott’s iPhone.
- Scott Bourne’s iPhone bill doesn’t come in a box, it comes in by a truck, driven by Steve Jobs.
- Apple’s best retail location is in Scott Bourne’s living room, and it outsells all other Apple stores 20 to 1.
- The only effective defense against a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick is a Scott Bourne-owned iPhone.
I actually submitted a couple of quotes to this site. Not sure what the standards are, but they got accepted and posted to the site:
- Scott Bourne doesn’t dial his iPhone, he stares at it and it dials itself.
- There are two types of iPhones in this world: ones owned by Scott Bourne and ones that Scott Bourne has allowed to be owned by others.
Glad to see Scott Bourne and Chuck Norris both have a sense of humor about the whole thing.